PROPELLER IS HIRING IN AUSTIN
We are always looking for amazing additions to the Propeller Team. If you don’t see an opening in your city, just send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance (employer pays 100% for employee coverage and 50% for dependents) plus short- and long-term disability, life insurance, dental and vision
- Commuter benefits, like Citibike membership and pre-tax parking
- Annual education stipend so you can keep learning other cool stuff and we’ll pay for it
- 3% automatic company contribution to 401k (that means we contribute 3% even if you don’t)
- Paid sick leave plus 3 weeks vacation time
- Cool office vibe and casual dress
- Happy hours
- Snacks including fun freebies when our clients share
Join Our Team
If you don’t see a job opening that’s right for you, but you love what we do and want to join our team, send us your resume anyway. We’re always hiring and the level of our open roles is constantly changing.
WE HELP GREAT ENTREPRENEURS BUILD GREAT COMPANIES
This is our passion and it guides every decision we make. We love helping our clients achieve their ambitions by helping them make smarter operating and investment decisions. We do the research needed to find new sources of revenue, bring deep experience in reducing costs intelligently, and help clients navigate complex investor relationships.
WE’RE GROWING. GROW WITH US.
We’ve been doubling in size about every two years, and that’s created a lot of career growth internally. We’ve hired and retained great talent, and that lets us promote from within whenever possible. There are development opportunities for everyone: some people are on a path to become CFOs with industry expertise, others want to be functional or process specialists, others want to be generalists and mentor others. Regardless of the path you choose, we will build a plan together to help you achieve your goals.
WE THINK OF OURSELVES AS LIFELONG LEARNERS
As our people grow, so do we. We’ve created PropAcademy to institutionalize our learnings about many subjects: Tradespend and inventory; technical skills in Excel and Finance Modeling to name a few. We maintain a Wiki so anybody can contribute what they know, and share their knowledge so it’s accessible to all.
WE GIVE BACK
We realize we’re not alone in the world, we belong to a larger community and have a responsibility to make it better. We feel passionately about the value of diversity and the inclusion of all voices. Our employees are diverse in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion and age, and also in culture, life experiences, thoughts and ideas. We work every day at having Propeller be a place where all voices can safely be heard.