PROPELLER maintains this Website for your information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Website for viewing in a web browser for personal, noncommercial use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, for any reason, distribute, modify, duplicate, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without PROPELLER’s prior written permission.
I. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT PERMISSION TO USE THE WEBSITE
LIMITATIONS ON USE OF WEBSITE
You agree that your use of the Website is subject to the following limitations:
• You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website without our prior written consent.
• You agree not to alter or modify any portion of the Website except for content that you provide to the Website that is designated as editable by visual indications on the Website.
• You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, display portions of, or link to this Website contained hereon for public or commercial purposes without our prior express written consent (including, but not limited to, the sale of advertising on the Website, or the use of the Website to generate advertising or subscription revenue, or the use of the Website to promote other websites or the services of other persons).
• You agree to use the Website only for lawful, personal, and informational purposes, and you agree that you will not use the Website in any manner which violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
• You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website. You agree not to use the Website in any manner designed to degrade the performance or functioning of the Website. You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive element. You agree not to use any automated tool, such as a web scraping tool, a bot, or web robot, or web automation, to mine the Website for information or to fill out forms on the Website. You also agree that the web and email servers maintained by PROPELLER and the emails associated with the domain cannot be used for the delivery of unsolicited bulk email or for any malicious or unlawful purpose.
• You agree not to post or transmit into or on the Website any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind.
• You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website. You will not circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security or access control technology implemented on the Website, or the servers and network associated with the Website.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT PROTECTION
PROPELLER respects the intellectual property rights of others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, PROPELLER will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the PROPELLER Website if such claims are reported to PROPELLER’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to PROPELLER’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, PROPELLER will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Website.
DMCA NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT (“NOTICE”)
Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Website or the exact location where such material may be found.
Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”.
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature. Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to PROPELLER’s Designated Copyright Agent:
To: PROPELLER Copyright Agent at [email protected]
USE OF IMAGES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCURACY AND SCOPE OF CONTENT ON WEBSITE
PROPELLER strives to provide updated information on the Website. However, PROPELLER does not warrant that descriptions and information on the Website are complete or free from error. PROPELLER has no obligation to update the Website, and there is a possibility that Content may be out of date. PROPELLER shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, the Website, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Website.
III. DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, NO WARRANTY
DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY; NO WARRANTY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. In such states or jurisdictions, PROPELLER’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby minimizing PROPELLER’s liability to you to the lowest amount permitted by applicable law.
INDEMNIFICATION; WAIVER OF CERTAIN ACTIONS
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST PROPELLER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT.
IV. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
DISPUTE RESOLUTION; VENUE
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, ASSIGNMENT, AND INTERPRETATION